IMPORTANT

FM Design will be closing soon, please click here for more information.

Latest topics
» Forum Closure
by T.C. Yesterday at 19:54

» GeekPolice Tech Support Forums - GeekPolice.net
by Dr Jay Yesterday at 19:12

» Asking about some plugin for Forumotion
by Dr Jay Yesterday at 19:10

» [GAME] Countdown from 200,000
by SLGray Sat 09 Dec 2017, 17:49

» [GAME] Count to One Million!
by SLGray Sat 09 Dec 2017, 17:49

» [GAME] What are you thinking right now?
by Van-Helsing Sat 09 Dec 2017, 14:51

» Widget : Similar topics
by ranbac Wed 06 Dec 2017, 18:11

» Change the Background of the Forum and put an image and how to make prefixs?
by Clement Wed 06 Dec 2017, 15:19

» Hello from Western Australia
by SarkZKalie Wed 06 Dec 2017, 05:34

» Numbering of messages in the topic
by SLGray Mon 04 Dec 2017, 22:40

» Support Forums and Social Networks
by SLGray Mon 04 Dec 2017, 22:38

» Browsers & Updates
by Wolfuryo Mon 04 Dec 2017, 15:20

» Logo/Favicon
by Mr_Grande Mon 04 Dec 2017, 09:55

» Broadcasting Duo
by brandon_g Sun 03 Dec 2017, 11:01

» IconSkouliki Graphics
by skouliki Thu 30 Nov 2017, 07:59

Recent Tutorials
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

caliisto

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 172 on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 05:17

[GAME] What are you doing right now?

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Ikerepc

Title :
Gender : Male
Age : 19
Posts : 170
Points : 1824
Reputation : 48
Location : Croatia
Language : English || Croatian
Browser : Browser : Mozilla Firefox Forum Version : Forum Version : Other
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile https://twitter.com/ikerepc

PostIkerepc on Tue 26 Nov 2013, 08:37

First topic message reminder :

Right now I trying to make skin for my forum

avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 14:19

^ Helping crash Ange at his game LOL.
And also waiting on a call from Google Analytics

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Administrator
Title :
Coffee Addict
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Posts : 4715
Points : 9616
Reputation : 2344
Location : Macungie, PA
Language : EN10, FR5
Browser : Browser : Brave Forum Version : Forum Version : Forumactif Edge
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile https://github.com/SethClydesdale https://twitter.com/sethc1995

PostAnge Tuteur on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 16:20

^ I'm waiting patiently for the right moment. Serious
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 16:28

^ Said the one that is offline Razz

Trying to figure out Shopify coding.. AGAIN.

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Ch@lo Valdez

Title :
Hello!!
Gender : Male
Age : 42
Posts : 65
Points : 1360
Reputation : 5
Location : Mexico
Language : eng spa
Browser : Browser : Google Chrome Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB3
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile

PostCh@lo Valdez on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 16:45

i work in 3 javascripts codes, just for fun
avatar
Pantone

Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 24
Posts : 490
Points : 1117
Reputation : 59
Location : Indianapolis - IN
Language : English
Browser : Browser : Google Chrome Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/@HaeDoesGraphics https://pinterest.com/HaeDoesGraphics

PostPantone on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 19:52

Riding work out until I can go home.
David's home and I want to rage quit Battlefield.

--------

I'm gonna make a super-sonic man outta' you.
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 13:21

Dying of boredom in Graphic Design class. Send help pls

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Pantone

Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 24
Posts : 490
Points : 1117
Reputation : 59
Location : Indianapolis - IN
Language : English
Browser : Browser : Google Chrome Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/@HaeDoesGraphics https://pinterest.com/HaeDoesGraphics

PostPantone on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 10:17

Trying to battle this workflow. Trying not to scream.
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 10:37

Waiting for Accounting to start x_x 
Can it be the end of the semester yet..?

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Administrator
Title :
Coffee Addict
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Posts : 4715
Points : 9616
Reputation : 2344
Location : Macungie, PA
Language : EN10, FR5
Browser : Browser : Brave Forum Version : Forum Version : Forumactif Edge
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile https://github.com/SethClydesdale https://twitter.com/sethc1995

PostAnge Tuteur on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:02

Reading topics, replying, quite possibly creeping people out. xD BUT ENOUGH FORUMING, IT'S LUNCH TIME ! Food Engulfer

@Valoish wrote:^ Said the one that is offline Razz
I may be offline, but I see all Shocked
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 13:39

@Ange Tuteur wrote:Reading topics, replying, quite possibly creeping people out. xD BUT ENOUGH FORUMING, IT'S LUNCH TIME ! Food Engulfer

@Valoish wrote:^ Said the one that is offline Razz
I may be offline, but I see all Shocked
^ "Quite possibly creeping people out" LOL. 
I knew you were a magical wizard!
Posting my.. 1000th post~! 


Edit: Woo, Valued Member statusss~ 

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
JerriLeah7
Administrator
Title :
Scorpion Queen
Gender : Female
Age : 28
Posts : 379
Points : 1307
Reputation : 201
Language : English, Sign Language
Browser : Browser : Mozilla Firefox Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB3
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com https://www.facebook.com/JerriLeah https://twitter.com/IceLeah

PostJerriLeah7 on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 14:42

Bleh. Wondering why Snapchat's Old Geezer filter makes everything look terrible. OH THATS RIGHT. Because it always looks horrid with any background around you have--it almost always clashes.

I think about this crap too much. xD I need to go do some laundry.
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Administrator
Title :
Coffee Addict
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Posts : 4715
Points : 9616
Reputation : 2344
Location : Macungie, PA
Language : EN10, FR5
Browser : Browser : Brave Forum Version : Forum Version : Forumactif Edge
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile https://github.com/SethClydesdale https://twitter.com/sethc1995

PostAnge Tuteur on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 15:32

I'm off to tackle the laundry. Rambo

@Valoish wrote:^ "Quite possibly creeping people out" LOL. 
I knew you were a magical wizard!
Posting my.. 1000th post~! 

Edit: Woo, Valued Member statusss~ 
It was my kiss to rhino Shocked

Parrrty
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 16:14

Leah7 wrote:I need to go do some laundry.

@Ange Tuteur wrote:I'm off to tackle the laundry. Rambo

@Valoish wrote:^ "Quite possibly creeping people out" LOL. 
I knew you were a magical wizard!
Posting my.. 1000th post~! 

Edit: Woo, Valued Member statusss~ 
It was my kiss to rhino Shocked

Parrrty
Have fun doing laundry, you two~! Razz
I saw c; Yaoi, maybe? no? too far? ok ._.


Haha, thanks x'D 
Time to stop foruming and start working.. Peace

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 11:32

Watching a Chinese movie in Management class and omfg the feels ; _____ ; 
WHY. Why give me feels in class no don't do this djwnicna

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Administrator
Title :
Coffee Addict
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Posts : 4715
Points : 9616
Reputation : 2344
Location : Macungie, PA
Language : EN10, FR5
Browser : Browser : Brave Forum Version : Forum Version : Forumactif Edge
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile https://github.com/SethClydesdale https://twitter.com/sethc1995

PostAnge Tuteur on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 11:56

Preparing to publish a new tutorial. Coffee

@Valoish wrote:Have fun doing laundry, you two~! Razz
I saw c; Yaoi, maybe? no? too far? ok ._.


Haha, thanks x'D 
Time to stop foruming and start working.. Peace
I never got to it. x.x TODAY FOR SURE ! Rambo
naw I just like creeping people out, but I end up bordering on yaoi. xD

work:
All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl.

lol!
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 12:32

@Ange Tuteur wrote:I never got to it. x.x TODAY FOR SURE ! Rambo
naw I just like creeping people out, but I end up bordering on yaoi. xD

work:
All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl. All work and no foruming makes Valoish a dull girl.

lol!

Did God Eater 2 take over? >u>
LOL.

Dat Spoiler.  lol!
Indeed it does, though.


Speaking of work.. TIME TO.. Slack off and not work cuz it's Friday  Razz


FELIXXXX 

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Administrator
Title :
Coffee Addict
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Posts : 4715
Points : 9616
Reputation : 2344
Location : Macungie, PA
Language : EN10, FR5
Browser : Browser : Brave Forum Version : Forum Version : Forumactif Edge
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile https://github.com/SethClydesdale https://twitter.com/sethc1995

PostAnge Tuteur on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 13:40

Actually, yes it did. xD lol!

YUUUUUUS I can't wait to be lazy xD
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 15:57

DONE WITH WORK
Weekend here I come  

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Administrator
Title :
Coffee Addict
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Posts : 4715
Points : 9616
Reputation : 2344
Location : Macungie, PA
Language : EN10, FR5
Browser : Browser : Brave Forum Version : Forum Version : Forumactif Edge
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile https://github.com/SethClydesdale https://twitter.com/sethc1995

PostAnge Tuteur on Wed 14 Sep 2016, 14:21

Getting a shower to try and clear my head and wake up. x.x
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Wed 14 Sep 2016, 15:23

Studying and making a study guide during my break x_x

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Administrator
Title :
Coffee Addict
Gender : Male
Age : 22
Posts : 4715
Points : 9616
Reputation : 2344
Location : Macungie, PA
Language : EN10, FR5
Browser : Browser : Brave Forum Version : Forum Version : Forumactif Edge
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile https://github.com/SethClydesdale https://twitter.com/sethc1995

PostAnge Tuteur on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 14:25

Programming an API for side menus based on FAE.

possible future tuto Shifty
avatar
Van-Helsing

Title :
Coding Expert.
I.T Manager.
Web Developer.
Gender : Male
Age : 43
Posts : 852
Points : 2501
Reputation : 81
Location : Somewhere out there!
Language : English, Greek
Browser : Browser : Mozilla Firefox Forum Version : Forum Version : punBB
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://itexperts.forumgreek.com/

PostVan-Helsing on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 15:31

I am relaxing after hard day.

--------

avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 15:46

Falling asleep at work 

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS
avatar
Ace 1
Valued Member
Title :

Beta Tester
Gender : Unspecified
Age : 18
Posts : 2152
Points : 2975
Reputation : 90
Location : USA
Language : English ?
Browser : Browser : Google Chrome Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB3
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://fmdesign.forumotion.com/u190

PostAce 1 on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 17:44

Just living.
avatar
Valoish
Graphic Designer
Title :
Gender : Female
Age : 21
Posts : 3652
Points : 4799
Reputation : 357
Location : NYC
Language : English, Russian, Hebrew
Browser : Browser : Opera Forum Version : Forum Version : phpBB2
Awards :
View all awards
View user profile http://www.canvasforums.com https://twitter.com/Valoishx3

PostValoish on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 19:21

Logging off to do schoolwork rip 

--------

"I was afraid. And my own insecurity crushed him." - Youku x Boku SS

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum